Advanced Reiki Training (ART) Class Outline
by Marita Swartz, BA, MA, RMTP
This is a one day intensive. It includes:
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki; how to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information
- Finally, an exercise will be given for those planning to take Reiki III/Master training.
- A detailed 20-page manual is included.
Pre-Requisite: 2nd degree Usui Reiki
NOTE: You must take ART if you want to take Reiki III/Master. This class is often taught with Reiki III as a three day intensive.