Karuna® Reiki Master Class
Presented by Marita Aicher-Swartz
Karuna® Reiki is an expression of the evolving nature of Reiki and was developed by The International Center for Reiki Training.
Karuna is a Sanskrit word, which translated means "compassionate action", or any action taken to diminish the suffering of others.
Karuna® Reiki is taught as a three-day intensive. You will learn four Level-One symbols, four Level-Two symbols, and four Master symbols. Class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, and hands-on practice.
What you will learn in class:
Karuna® Reiki Master class
- What Karuna® Reiki is
- Origin of Karuna® Reiki
- Karuna and Spiritual Guidance
- Four Level-One Karuna symbols
- Guided meditation to prepare for attunement
- Attunement to Karuna Master I
- Preparation for giving a Karuna Treatment
- Hands-on practice time using the four Level-One symbols
- Healing the Shadow-Self—Meditation and discussion
- Four Level-Two Karuna Symbols and Four Karuna Master Symbols
- Guided Meditation to prepare for attunement
- Attunement to Karuna Master II
- Hands-on practice time using the four Level-Two symbols
- Discussion—Karuna Registered Program
- Teaching Karuna® Reiki
- Violet Breath and Hui Yin
- Preparation before Giving Attunements
- Instruction and practice in giving attunements for Karuna Practitioner and Master levels
- Chanting and Toning with Karuna® Reiki
Pre-Requisite: You must be a Reiki Master for one year befor taking this course.